Nafees Mazhar is a Pakistani YouTuber and social media influencer. He was born on February 23, 2001, in the city of Chakwal. Nafees Mazhar gained fame through his social media presence, where he has managed different popular accounts and amassed a considerable following.
“Results-oriented professional with a proven track record of success in content creation and digital media. With a career that began on YouTube in 2016, I rapidly achieved viral video content and grew my channel, PURISRAR DUNYA, to 1.73 million subscribers within a few years. Additionally, I have successfully managed and expanded multiple YouTube channels, each amassing 100k+ subscribers, including URDU AMAZING WORLD, Rahbar TV, Tariq Jamil, Nash Fact, and more.
- Achieved 1.73 million subscribers through viral content and engaging videos.
- Managed and grew multiple YouTube channels, each with 100k+ subscribers.
- Received YouTube Silver Play Button and YouTube Golden Play Button.
- Recognized with the Connected Pakistan Award for being among the best YouTube channels In 2021 Islamabad.
- Nominated for the Pakistan Super Leak Award for the video ‘Hum Sab Ka Hero.
_Remote work is the future of work._Make it easy to do business anywhere in the digital era.