The following page contains our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) applicable to the Event, in relation to the registration, participation online voting (if any), and where applicable cancellation of the attendees (“you”, “your”, “yours”) of the Event whether physical or virtual with the use of SMS, email or phone. We reserve the right to reject any request notably for an Event, it deems inappropriate.
- Any paid bookings made shall, once they are paid, not be refundable nor creditable for any reason whatsoever, unless otherwise expressly provided herein. Non-Refundable. All amounts paid hereunder shall be nonrefundable once paid.
- You agree and understand that your registration for the Event is subject to our confirmation that will be sent to you via email. We are entitled to deny your registration without cause.
- Connected Pakistan will require a non-refundable deposit at the time of paid booking. Only when the deposit is received is the booking confirmed. You will be invoiced for and liable to pay all the charges due on the payment structure. The company is unable to produce separate accounts for individual delegates.
- Delegates are required to observe and comply with the Event’s regulations applicable when on the Event’s premises and with the reasonable instructions of the Event’s security and other staff. The regulations are made for the safety and comfort of all delegates as well as for the good management and operation of the Event’s activities. The Event reserves the right to exclude any delegate (without compensation) if, in its reasonable view, the delegate’s behaviour or presence is disruptive to the proper functioning of the Event, to other guests or the Event staff or members of the public or if the delegate breaches any of the terms relating to Accommodation and Conduct set out in these Conditions.
- We reserve the right to move the Conference from the facilities detailed in the Confirmation to alternative facilities in the event that the Event in its reasonable opinion considers that the alternative facilities are more suitable for the Conference.
- We reserve the right to postpone the event due to political, economic or any other situation which may arise.
- You are fully responsible for making your own travel and accommodations arrangements.
- We will not be liable for any travel or accommodation formalities and/or expenses or if you are unable to attend the Event due to a Force Majeure event or any event out of our control.
- By registering and/or by participating to the Event wherever physically or virtually, you acknowledge that your personal data will be collected and processed by us in order to organize such Event and manage your participation.